This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access or use the Site and the other Tres Services or other features, functions, services products and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect or may collect:
- In accessing and using the Site.
- In registering to use or provide the Tres Services.
- In accessing and using the Tres Services.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages sent through or use of the Site and the other Tres Services.
- When you send any content through the Site or any of the other Tres Services.
- Through services provided to us by third-party companies, agents or contractors.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Tres or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may be accessible from or on the Site or any of the other Tres Services.
Minors under the Age of 18
None of the Tres Services are intended for minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information on or through the Site or the other Tres Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through any of the Tres Services or any of its features or register on the Site use any of the interactive or public comment features of any of the Tres Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect or may collect several types of information from and about Companies, Contractors and other users of the Site and the other Tres Services, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, employer, title, e-mail address, phone number and company address ("personal information");
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP address and date and time of visit;
- Information that you provide by registering or filling in forms or applications on or through the Site. This includes information provided in connection with registering to access and use the Tres Services;
- When you report a problem with the Site or any of the other Tres Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through or use the Site and the other Tres Services.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Site or on Tres software. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Tres, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Do Not Track Policy
Your web browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. We do not honor any web browser “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide you the Tres Services and the content and the other products and services that you request from us.
- To provide the Site and its contents to you.
- To provide technical and other support to you.
- To send you promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers and events; and providing other news or information about us, our customers and our select partners.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Site and the other Tres Services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on or through any of the Tres Services.
- To enhance the safety and security of all of the Tres Services.
- To verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To enforce our terms and conditions or protect our business, partners, or users.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Some of the information that we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties or you provide to us. It helps us to improve the Site and the other Tres Services, and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and better understand usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, enabling us to customize the Site and Tres Services according to your individual interests.
Storage and Transfer of Your Information
We may store any information that we collect (personal or otherwise) ourselves or in databases owned and maintained by us, our affiliates, agents or Service Providers. If you access or use the Site or any of the other Tres Services outside of the United States, information that we collect about you may be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely, which may involve the transfer of information out of countries located in the European Economic Area and other parts of the world unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law or agreed by Tres and you. By allowing Tres to collect information about you, you consent to such transfer of such information without restriction. We may also store some information locally on your computer or other devices. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the Site and view content faster.
Although users from all over the world may access the Site and the other Tres Services, keep in mind that no matter where you live or where you happen to use our services, you consent to us processing and transferring information in and to the United States and other countries whose data-protection and privacy laws may offer fewer protections than those in your home country.
In certain circumstances we may retain your personal information after you have closed your account or are no longer actively engaged with Tres. For example:
- We may retain your personal information after you have closed your account so that we can send you information about products, services and publications we think you may be interested in. You can "unsubscribe" to receiving such messages or tell us you are no longer interested;
- We may retain your personal information in order to protect our legal rights, or those of third parties, or to comply with the law; and
- We may retain personal information about how you have used our products and services in order to improve and develop our business.
- If you purchase products or services from us, we may retain your personal information for as long as we need to in order to provide you with customer service, or for compliance purposes, for example, in order to comply with our record keeping requirements.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To other users in your organization in connection with any of the Tres Services.
- To a potential or actual buyer, assignee or other successor (including its related advisors and agents) in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Tres’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Tres about you and other users of the Site is among the assets that may be or are actually transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tres, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Tres. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by Tres to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out through the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of the applicable email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Tres as a result of a service or product subscription, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from companies who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may also use TRUSTe's Preference Manager at http://preferences-mgr.truste.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may change, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Content from any of the Tres Services (including any User Content stored in the cloud), copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages. Proper access and use of information provided on or through any of the Tres Services, including User Content, are governed by the Terms.
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Tres cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to and use of certain parts of the Site and/or the other Tres Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of any of the Tres Services. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any Company, Contractor or other user of the Site or Tres Services.
© Copyright Tres Technology Solutions, LLC 2018