Tres Solutions is a rapidly growing maritime analytics start-up, focused on providing smart digital solutions to disruptively change how shipping companies assess and improve performance. Our mission is to enable shipping companies across the globe to reduce fuel consumption, minimize emissions and increase operational efficiency.
Tres' vessel and voyage optimization solutions leverage decades of marine engineering and operational experience to drive savings and improve fleet performance. We are intensely focused on solving critical performance challenges for customers and are leading the shift from data to insights and solutions.
In a little more than a year, we have grown into a top-5 market player and need your help on our move to the top!
We are seeking to add a passionate, experienced software engineer who wants to contribute meaningfully to new product design and development. The ideal candidate is an awesome engineer with full stack experience, who doesn’t mind a little hard work.
- Working in an agile environment to deliver high quality and tested software through quick iterations
- Developing efficient software and reusable frameworks for full stack web applications, and build tools for data aggregation and report generation
- Customizing applications to meet different customer requirements
- Coaching junior engineers/interns and ensuring internal/external deadlines are met
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- 3-5 years of work experience as a software engineer or developer
- Hands-on experience in designing interactive applications
- Excellent software engineering and computer science knowledge and distributed systems; Python expertise a plus
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks, like Angular, React, Knockout, or Foundation, and front-end build pipeline tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Strong communication skills, well-organized and excruciating attention to detail are a must; Tres has offices and team members in the US (Texas), Copenhagen (Denmark) and India (Mumbai), so flexibility to work with team outside of “standard” office hours is required
- Previous experience in advanced analytics a bonus but not required