Tres Solutions is a rapidly growing maritime analytics company, focused on providing smart digital solutions to disruptively change how shipping companies assess and improve performance. Our mission is to enable shipping companies across the globe to improve data quality, reduce fuel consumption, minimize emissions and increase operational efficiency.
Tres' optimization solutions leverage decades of marine engineering, naval architecture and operational experience to drive savings and improve fleet performance. We are intensely focused on solving critical performance challenges for customers and are leading the shift from data to insights and solutions.
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst in Copenhagen or nearby (Hamburg or Oslo) that can play a key role in developing and maintaining our data analytics toolbox. These tools empower our performance team with timely information and insight to drive vessel performance and support customer success. You will further contribute to automating processes and identifying ways for improving quality and efficiency of services and deliverables to our customers.
- Support the Vessel Performance & Analytics team with delivering performance monitoring and optimization projects to customers.
- Lead development and maintenance of the in-house data analytic toolbox used by the performance team to efficiently deliver services and insights to our customers.
- Drive automation and process improvement projects for delivering better data quality and efficiency solutions.
- Create and continuously improve Tres’ technical vessel models.
- Work closely with customers, software engineers and vessel performance team to develop new services and value-added features.
- Lead customer presentations and develop presentation material used in interaction with customers.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience with a background in naval architecture, marine engineering, data science, physics or other related quantitative field.
- Experience conducting technical investigations using a range of analytical approaches, preferably within the vessel performance segment of the maritime industry.
- Ability to translate complex data into digestible analysis for internal and external audiences.
- Experience with data science and predictive analytics are also valuable.
- Working knowledge of the Python, R or other data analysis languages.
- Ability to create compelling customer presentations with logical flow and clear communication of the key take-aways.
Perks and Benefits
- Remote Work: We want you to perform at your best, so whether this is from the office, your couch or favorite café, we leave that up to you.
- Skill Development: We constant develop our employees and we support you in taking courses, attending conferences, or getting you that book that will help expand and deepen your skill set.
- Select your Tools: Our goal is to create a tangible impact for customers, but we are flexible in how we deliver that. We offer team members the flexibility to select the hardware and software that makes you most effective.